Saturday 17 February 2007

Home Sweet Home


ME, BRO n MILO

Some things changed, even if you were away for only a month! Haha, i am talking about myself now. The 1st things my bro said to me wasn't "kor, i miss you" or "kor,u become more shuai after one month" BUT "kor, you look like a ah tiong!". And I wasn't even wearing my made-in China 羽绒服!fyi, 羽绒服 is a outer coat the ah tiongs wear during winter. The only thing Shanghainese about me at the airport was my haircut. Haha, imagine my tiong-ness when i come back one year later!

Milo changed too! Milo is my Schnauzer i got last July. He is looking more like my brother!~fatter that is. No wonder they say Schnauzers take after their owners! Other than the horizontal growth in size, Milo is still as active and still knows how to go toilet to pee and shit. And he still remembers me! My good Schnauzer! shall plan an exercise regime for u this week, to be carried out by my equally needy bro! Haha

Alright, that's all the changes i have noticed since i came back. Hopefully everything else either remain the same or changed for the better! Shit, I am still the lousy mahjong player that I am! lost $30 to my "chio bu" 堂妹 last night, thats RMB150! equilvalent to one month supply of 饺子!It's 大年初一,wish my parents 身体健康!my bro 万事如意!and all my friends 恭喜发财!Time to wash up and collect "ang baos"! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!






1 comment:

huiu said...

hahah dun worry..i dun think u look like an ah tiong..AFTER ALL u've only been there for a month. BUT still be careful not to become one of them =P