Thursday 15 February 2007

回家了!!!

Night view from my apartment


My tatami room




My bags are packed and air tickets checked, I am going back to my hometown for Chinese New Year! pw asked just asked me if I am happy going back. Well, of cos I am! Chinese New Year is my FAVOURITE festival! collecting ang baos aside, I love the once-a-year reunion dinner and my favourite mahjong after that. Hmm, wondering if TCS will be showing Jacky Chan movies this CNY eve again...haha

Been in Shanghai for a month, feels like i am one of them now. Had happy times; i celebrated my birthday here, and frustrating times too; rmb the time we were house-hunting. There was this particular day when i feel like 老天爷was playing with us. We fell in love with this house, went hunting for gorcery n stuffs when the agent called us and said the landlord wants to find trouble. And when we given up hope on this house, the agent says the deal is on again. Landlord is playing hard to get sia. And the rest is history. And boring days when I had nothing to do for the entire day in office and i will wonder whether i had made the right choice in coming. They shall all stay as memories in me.

Now that i am truely settled in shanghai; kinda miss the city and my housemates; the one whose hands are too short to reach the window handle (u noe who u are), the one who cooks for us, the one asks me to do everything for her(haha,not that i mind), the one who is already back home and the one who sleeps beside me every night.

Good Bye Shanghai. See you in a week.




No comments: