Wednesday 14 March 2007

series of unfortunate events

well, my day started well enough...had more than 7 hours of sleep and woke up feeling refreshed and had a hearty breakfast as well. The plan for the day: to extend my visa and go Fudan for lessons. Simple BUT I done none of the above at the end of the day.
unfortunate event #1 : As I was walking to the immigration building, it suddenly occured to me that I din bring my passport along. I was like thinking of what are the necessary documents to bring along and forgot the most obvious item! But then XY was going back home to take her passport and she can bring along mine as well. Lucky me, I tot. So the plan then, skip my Fudan lessons and do the visa in the afternoon.
unfortunate event #2 : We were queueing at the counter to do our visa. FUCK! I din bring along my pink slip. fyi, the pink slip is a useless looking piece of paper and no one would have tot u need that to extend ur visa. But in fact, this useless looking piece of shit is an essential item! And so I got to go back to the immigration building the next day for my visa with this useless looking piece of shit. WTF! okok,no use crying over spilled milk. Fact is there is nothing i can do now but come back again the next day. Plan then: Go home and have a good rest and watch some episodes of slam dunk maybe.
unfortunate event #3 : As I was about to enter the lift back home..FUCK! I left my keys in my 羽绒服 which i left at home! Decided to go for foot massage after which MR was home to open the door for me. I was finally safely home. Certainly not a good day. The good start and good end to my day and the pizza hut meal in the middle offer some consolation though.

Plan tomorrow: settle visa in the morning , back to work in the afternoon and home for dinner at night. Simple enough and no more screwups!

2 comments:

Jinfa said...

take care bro....
=)

binghong said...

u too! learnt from ur blog that u are fully occupied with 3 business plans! must be exciting but pls dun forget to catch more slp...All the best ya..Jiayou jiayou!!