Friday 13 July 2007

小肥羊steamboat

Not all local Chinese are heartless bastards. My colleagues is a good bunch of people! And yes, they are local Chinese.

We had 小肥羊 steamboat for dinner. It was a 东北风味 resturant, inner Mongolia region. Mutton ribs was tasty! I basically cleared the plate of mutton ribs la. 凉皮 tasted great too but they said the ones in Inner Mongolia was better. The rest of the food is standard sliced meat and vege.

It's not the food, but the people who made the ocassion joyous. Guessed we were the noisest grp there( I can hear them from the toilet!), but who cares. Tested my beer endurance today. Toasted everyone present. Forgotten how many cups I drank already and not forgetting the cup of 白酒 I had at the start of the dinner. Apparently, I was one of the better drinkers there. Now they had the impression that Singaporeans are good drinkers liao. Haha!

Wished we had more dinner like this. Really put aside all my worries and enjoyed myself tonight! Great to have this bunch of ah tiongs with me! =)

3 comments:

huiu said...

i love xiao fei yang!

binghong said...

wah! you are my blog most loyal supporter you know. Even I have abandoned this blog. Only stumble upon ur comment just now! haha

yea! xiao fei yang is good! I will tell the boss to franchise it to SG ya. =)

How are you doing back in NUS?

huiu said...

eh why u abandon ur blog....UPDATE la! NUS is still the same..just less fun cos u are in shanghai and some others have graduated. hurry up come back leh haha